DenChat is redefining patient engagement and experience by facilitating the automated flow of patients into and out of the dental clinic.
TIC and their technology, DenChat, is redefining patient engagement and experience by facilitating the automated flow of patients into and out of the dental clinic.
As the patients appointment progresses DenChat sends a variety of ‘appointment status’ driven notifications and timed messages via various messaging and social media platforms. The patient’s response is interpreted by our Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand the ‘Intent’ of the message, and update the patients ‘appointment status’ accordingly.
The Content of the messages and the timing are dental clinic defined.
The messaging platform the service is delivered on is dental clinic defined.
The service is designed to bring additional efficiencies to the practice, including:
- Reduce the number of inbound and outbound calls, freeing up telephone lines so new dental appointments can be taken
- Reduce staff workload by:
- automating the transition of the appointment statuses
- answering less calls
- Enhance the patient communication by providing real-time information and reducing their waiting time in the practice
- Ensure COVID-19 measures are effectively communicated and practice guidelines are followed
- Reduction of DNA by 25% compared to legacy SMS
- Increase patient communication by 2,500%
- WhatApp “High Quality” (maximum) rating
- 2 members of staff redeployed
- Increase in daily revenue of €170 (typical)
- Reduction in SMS costs
- 0.005% patients not on WhatsApp
Platforms: WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber, Webchat, Twitter, WeChat
DenChat is part of the MedChat suite of products designed specifically for the Dental sector.