DenChat, part of the MedChat suite of products, launches at Dental Options – one of Ireland’s leading practices in Dental Treatments.
The service provides the patient with real-time appointment notifications, automation of the patient flow, virtual waiting rooms, patient self-check-in, automated (chatbot) responses, wayfinding.
DenChat uses some of the latest technologies to understand and continually learn the ‘intent’ of the patient and facilitate a two-way automated conversation. This seamless functionality notifies the patient of their appointment(s), allowing the patient to confirm their appointment and self-check-in, and facilitates the notification to the patient to proceed into the clinic on-demand.
The service has provided Dental Options with the following benefits:
One week after implementation we saw a reduction of “Failed to Attend” status codes of 25% compared to the previous process (single SMS reminder communication). It is assumed this reduction is due to better and more frequent communication with the patient.
• ~1,000 (an increase of 2,500%) two-way communications per day being sent to patients, enhanced patient engagement. This is based on a clinic with 12 rooms but a maximum of 7 ‘active rooms’, rooms with appointments associated. ~140 notifications per room per day.
• More is not necessarily better; WhatsApp business account quality rating shows the message quality that customers received over the past 24 hours: Within a short amount of time MedChat has already achieve the WhatsApp High Quality rating, their highest rating.
• Efficiencies of 2 Full-time employee’s redeployed
• Due to availability of phones, 2 additional appointments per day are now being taken (€170 additional daily revenue)
• Reduction in SMS costs
• Simplified and known fixed costs.
• 0.005% of patients do not have a WhatsApp account associated with their phone number.
Platforms: WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber, Webchat, Twitter, WeChat
For further information please visit DenChat