Since launching live push-notification flight information via Twitter and in partnership with BizTweet we have improved the journey experience for thousands of travellers. We know from research that the reliability and accessibility of flight information is a high priority for our customers. By offering personalised information via their devices they can continue to work, relax and socialise without fear of missing that critical update whether they are making their way to the airport or sitting in the lounge with a coffee.
- New Twitter Flight Information Service Lands at Birmingham Airport
- New Twitter Flight Information Service To Launch for Birmingham Airport Passengers
- Sydney Airport launches real time flight information service for passengers
- BizTweet Helps London City Airport Communicate a Social Message to Passengers Every Minute
- Airport Messenger service at London City Airport